Sunday, November 8, 2015

Treble-Maker's Stage

I have recently been working very hard in Unity to create my first stage. I decided to work on the music themed level I had in mind first, as I had the most good ideas for it. This level will eventually be the lair of the Treble-Maker, who will attack using a sword resembling a conductor's baton and music note projectiles. As you can see in the image I included below, I have been able to apply the characters and textures I created in Piskel to Unity. I have also been able to create a rough playable Chameleon with basic programming that I will add on to later. I have yet to animate the Chameleon within Unity, but that is next on my to-do-list. To help with my coding and basic use of Unity, I have been watching GamesPlusJames' videos on Youtube. They are incredibly helpful and I recommend them to anyone else trying to make their first video game. Next week, I hope to have a video of me playing as much of the level as I can.

GamesPlusJames' Channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/gamesplusjames
Treble-Maker's Stage in Unity


1 comment:

  1. I too am a Unity Developer. Got to learn something new form this article. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete