Sunday, November 15, 2015

The Candy Man Can

Recently, I have been thinking about what some of the other stages and villains should be and I have decided upon a candy theme. Taking place in an abandoned sweets factory, the player will have to fight rogue gum ball machines, platform on goodies, such as cake and ice cream, and avoid falling into molten chocolate flowing below. As for the boss himself, I have created a design that I am very proud of. I'm trying to decide to whether to call him The Candy Man or Gumshoe, a pun on the slang term for detective. The first of the animations I have included below is the introduction animation that will play right before the battle starts. His attacks will include shooting small gum ball bullets, lobbing giant wads of gum, and slashing with either a candy cane or a lollipop sword. I had originally planned to complete Treble-Maker's stage first for use as a playable demo, but now I think I will use this new candy-themed one, as I have a much wider range of ideas for it.


No comments:

Post a Comment