Tuesday, January 19, 2016

A Change of Plans

Unfortunately, I have gotten behind on my project due to all the things in my life getting in the way. Because of this, I have decided to move a couple things around on my schedule to compensate for this. This, however, is not going to change my goal of finishing a playable demo by the end of the year. Here is my new schedule starting from this month until May:

January: Finish working on player code
February: Finish work on the demo level
March: Work on music and sound effects
April: Have people playtest it and fix any problems or bugs
May: Put anything else I need together and get ready for the presentation

I think that this is a much more realistic plan that I should be able to finish for the end of the year. As an update on the work I have been doing, here are some background and environment pieces I am going to use for my demo level that is going to feature the villain, The Jaw-Breaker.
Basic brick pattern in different shapes
Background element to make factory seem alive
Vat of molten hot cocoa

No comments:

Post a Comment