Thursday, April 14, 2016

Feedback, Part II

This week, I had my mother play my level thus far because I can not really bring the game any where else as it is tied to my computer and I have been so busy that I can not invite anyone over. So even though she does not know much about video games, she did have several things to say. First I showed her the controls and she played it several times. She said that it reminded her of older video games, like the original Super Mario Bros. for the Nintendo Entertainment System, which is a success because that is what I was going for. She liked the many background elements like the clouds in the window, the hot chocolate river and the crazy fuse box thing-a-majig (I don't really have a name for it). She thought it was pretty neat that I was able to do this without any actual training. I am going to continue to improve it any way I can in the coming weeks. So yeah.

No comments:

Post a Comment