Wednesday, April 6, 2016

Feedback, Part I

Recently, I had my brother, Andrew, try out what I have made so far in my game. I definitely did not have a ton for him to do, but I think he did definitely enjoy what was there. He had a lot of good feedback. He talked about how I needed to have more animations for the Chameleon moved around. He was somewhat impressed at what I had done so far because he said that coding is very difficult. One complaint he had was that the level was too short as of now and he wanted more things to do in it. He liked the way the controls were mapped out because he said that they were easy and intuitive to use. One suggestion he had was to have alternate paths so that there was more than one way to beat the level. In addition, he wanted me to finish programming a boss so that there would be a good ending to the level. Finally, he said that I should have some prompt at the beginning to show what the controls are. I will try to get someone else to play my game for next week.









No comments:

Post a Comment