Monday, March 14, 2016

No More Music

I decided to leave out music from the final demo of my game because the deadline is fast approaching and I feel that I would rather focus on other aspects of the game. In addition I still cannot figure out how to incorporate music or sound effects properly. I feel that music and sound effects are just the icing on top of the cake. You cannot put icing on an incomplete cake, it needs to be baked first. I have researched music and have the information that I have written on previous blogs, so if I get everything else done, I can add some sound effects or music. I would prefer to focus on the game itself for the time being. Next week, I hope to show off my whole plan for my level. I have been planning out a schematic so that I know everything that I want to incorporate.
Here is an explosion.

No comments:

Post a Comment