Wednesday, September 30, 2015

Unity 5 and Piskel

I have been very busy working on my project this week. After doing some research, I downloaded the free version of Unity 5, which is a game engine made specifically to give developers a foundation for their games. I watched the tutorials that were posted on their website and I also watched some Unity 5 tutorials that other users have posted online. In addition, I have been working in Piskel, creating and designing characters for my game. Piskel is a free online sprite editor. I will be able to import the characters I create in Piskel  to Unity 5. I have also been trying to decide on the theme of my game and have created a list of possible names for characters.

Unity's website includes a trailer that may be viewed here: http://unity3d.com/5
If you are interested in Piskel, here is the link to their website: http://www.piskelapp.com/

I have included one of my character designs that I created in Piskel below.
  

 

No comments:

Post a Comment